Terms and Conditions
- For all commercial customers, our payment terms are strictly 30 days end of month.
- For all residential customers, our payment terms are strictly 7 days from date of invoice. Date of invoice will be the date that the works were completed.
- Credit accounts will be opened for commercial customers upon completion of satisfactory credit checks and trade references. In certain circumstances, customers will be required to pay a proforma upfront before the works can commence.
- We reserve the right to request payment upfront from residential customers who we have no trading history with.
- All prices are based on the information supplied the customer at the time on enquiry. DTM Grab Hire reserves the right to change the price of the information supplied is incorrect.
- Unless otherwise stated, our quotation is based upon safe and good access for our driver. In the event of such access not being available, any extra costs we incur will be included as a variation to the tender price.
- All our quotes are based upon our lorries tipping off. If you need our drivers to grab off the loads, you will be charged an additional hours hire.
- DTM Grab Hire will not be held liable for late arrival or collections and the late arrival/collection of materials does not entitle the customer to compensation if lateness was due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Unless due to proven negligence, we are not liable for any damage caused by our lorries to manhole covers, or drains. Any remedies can be discussed and may be agreed upon with management discretion.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage or subsidence caused by factors that we cannot control. This includes, but is not limited to, natural processes, natural disasters and human activity.
- We do not take hazardous material waste, including but not limited to, asbestos, liquids, pyrotechnics, paints, solvents, and plasterboard. We charge on an hourly basis for works that do not meet our criteria and trips that cost the business unnecessary time.
- No liability can be taken by DTM Grab hire for poorly placed loads on collection. The loads should be segregated and in an open space for easy and non-destructive collection.
Proof of delivery
- As the hirer may not be present upon arrival of the grab lorry a customer’s signature is not required on documentation for proof of service. All terms and conditions still apply.
- If works are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice given, we reserve the right to charge for the cancellation and all associated costs incurred by DTM Grab Hire Ltd.